Symphony Math stores student data on secure internet servers. If your school has internet filtering software that restricts access to internet sites, you will need to ensure that the Symphony data servers are allowed access to and from student workstations. When students are restricted from the service URLs, they may see errors with 'code: 2032' displayed, or the Symphony Math program will be unresponsive.
The Symphony Math student program must have access to the following URLS:
- http://mysymphonymath.com/ (Student Program entry point, redirected to https).
- https://content.symphonylearning.com/ (Student Program Assets).
- https://student.symphonylearning.com/ (Program Communications).
- https://assess.symphonylearning.com/ (Program Communications).
- https://adminpanel.symphonylearning.com/ (Administration Panel for Teachers)
Add the URLs above to your 'acceptable' list of URLs to allow student data to be sent to and from the Symphony Learning servers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students must be able to access the subdirectories within the above URLs. It may be necessary to include a 'wildcard' character to the end of your URLs (e.g. 'https://admin.symphonylearning.com/*').